WELCOME TO ACSN
ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA
Association of Christian Schools in Nigeria is a not for profit ,apolitical and non denominational organization based on the Word of God (Deuteronomy 6:1-9) where we are commanded to teach our children diligently so that they will love God with all their heart, soul and might. ACSN is concerned about the falling academic , moral and spiritual standards in the Nigerian Schools and the need to emphasize a sound and quality education that will result in the growth of young people in wisdom, stature and in favour with God and man in line with the Word of God (Luke 2:52). ACSN is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. (CAC/IT/NO/25804)
Christian education in the body of Christ; raising generations of servant-leaders through qualitative and quantitative academic and biblical discipleship, transforming nations to the glory of God.
To equip holistic educators through biblical discipleship to produce highly intellectual and godly servant leaders, that transform society.
Christian educators, raising godly generations of students transforming nations through qualitative and quantitative education.
A member is a school that is duly registered with the government and operates effectively as a Christian school. Such a school could be owned by a Church, Church Organization, Para-church Organization or an Individual Christian.
Registration fee is N30,000 per school.
A member is a school that is duly registered with the government and operates effectively as a Christian school. Such a school could be owned by a Church, Church Organization, Para-church Organization or an Individual Christian.Registration fee is N15,000 per school for school NOT LESS THAN 50.
CESSATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- The membership of any member may at any time be terminated or cancelled by three-fourth votes of members of the Association present by voting at a general meeting on grounds of contravention of the Association’s Constitution;
- Any member is at liberty to withdraw its membership of the Association after 6 months’ notice in writing to the Executive Secretary of the Association; and
- A school that has ceased to become a member of the Ass
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF ACSN
1) Advocacy at National level with a single voice to protect the identity of Christian schools.
2) Training of servant leaders among prefects from Christian Schools with Christ-like character; to transform the Nigerian society and beyond through Biblical discipleship.
3) Collaborating as stakeholder with National Educational Research Council (NERDC) in the design of curriculum.
4) Researching and developing relevant curriculum materials, providing writing services and addressing gaps, distortions, needs and “poisons” in our national educational system.
- Acceptance of ACSN vision and statement of faith without reservation.
- It must be fully registered with the government.
- Must have met the stipulated standards prescribed for ACSN schools.
- Must pledge to abide by ACSN constitution and by-laws.
ACSN member schools are of varied denominations, background and doctrinal emphases. The following therefore are the common grounds upon which all members stand in agreement.
As Christian schools in ACSN, we believe and declare that:
1) The HOLY SCRIPTURES of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God. Divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and serves as the Supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct (2 Tim. 3: 16-17).
Registration fee is N30,000 per school. There is however a 50% discount for corporate registration.
We partner with Churches, organizations and individuals who share our vision and are willing to chart the course of ACSN to bring God’s desired purpose to pass.